Fees and Registration
The Full Delegate, Student and Bursary Delegate fees as of 30th November 2018
Full Delegate £ 300
Student Delegate £ 150
The Full Delegate, Student and Bursary Delegate fees include:
Monday 2nd September to Wednesday 4th September 2019.
Attendance at all sessions, refreshments, lunch on the 3rd. and the conference dinner but not accommodation.
- The conference visits on the final afternoon are an optional extra and charged for as such – we will notify delegates of the details in early August.
- The student fee applies to students not in full time employment
Non Conference Attenders:
Non Conference Attenders who wish to attend the conference dinner should apply by Wednesday 28th August to the conference organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org – they will collect the payment of €50 per head at the conference.
- Payment by card online (full £ 300, student £ 150)
- Payment by invoice (full £ 300, student £ 150)
- Payment in cash on arrival at conference in euros € for delegates who have arranged this method of payment with the conference organisers at email@example.com
The payee is responsible for all bank charges associated with making payment.
All payments must be made on receipt of invoice.
To register for the 2019 Conference, click on the Register Now link that takes you to the registration page:
When registered click on the Already Registered link to amend or view your registration: