The conference has up to four parallel strands for each session. Sessions last for 90 minutes.
They usually take the form of:
- Paper Sessions allow 15 minutes foreach presentation with up to four speakers.
- Debates, Discussions, Round Table, Symposia and Seminar sessions
Presenters organise their own pattern and timing of presentations lasting for a 45 half-session or a 90 minutes full-session
- Delegate Created Sessions are fully under the control of their creators.
- Demonstration Sessions demonstrate an aspect of History Education, including live or videoed demonstration lessons.
- Workshops last 45 or 90 minutes.
Presenters organise and manage them as they wish.
can be in the mother tongue + a handout of the main points in English.
Dialogue & Discussion:
The programme will build in time for extended discussion of presentations where possible.