HEIRNET welcomes both individual and organisational membership those with an interest in history, heritage and citizenship education.
HEIRNET supports our members in a number of ways, most notably through providing opportunities for:
- access to HEIRNET international networking events
- discounted conference fees
- inclusion and access to a personal profile page on the website on the HEIRNET Directory
- access to the Members Only section of the HEIRNET website
- access to the HEIRNET Members Forum and research funding/collaboration
- access to
Organisations share all the benefits of individual membership and additionally have:
- the opportunity to share news, events and products on the HEIRNET website
- have their organisation acknowledged in the publication materials associated with the annual conference.
Further details on HEIRNET membership and how to join will be available in due course.