The conference is organised to enable maximum delegate involvement and participation. For full details, consult the conference timetable, to be posted.
Sessions: Single or Parallel Strands
For each 90 minute session the conference runs from 1 to 4 parallel strands.
Strands can take the form of:
- Lectures 45 or 90 minutes
- Papers allow 15, 20 or 30 minutes foreach paper presentation , depending on the number, i.e. 2, 3 or 4
- Debates, Discussions, Round Table, Symposia and Seminar sessions
- Delegate Created Sessions that are fully under the control of their creators
- Demonstration Sessions demonstrate an aspect of History Education, including
live or videoed demonstration lessons
- Workshops last 45 or 90 minutes.
Presenters organise their own pattern and timing of presentations for a 45 half- session or a 90 minutes full-session
Can be in the mother tongue with a handout of the main points in English that the presenter provides.
Dialogue & Discussion
The programme will build in time for extended discussion of presentations where possible.